Sunday, October 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Brody!!!

So one of my favorite shows is cake challenge on food network, they make the most beautiful cakes. I know I'm not even close to cake challenge level, but I thought a football cake would be easy enough to pull together. Well after hours spent and my kitchen completely destroyed, I came up with this cake. The problem was that the cake I made was light and fluffy and so when I cut out the football shape, it was really crumbly and the icing wouldn't stick to the sides. Good thing over the years of not being a perfect homemaker, I have learned to fix and cover up mistakes. Anyways, he's 3 and loved it and that's all that matters!!!




2 comments:

  1. The cake looks fantastic! It gets eaten anyway, right. Brody looks so handsome and grown up. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kelli, yeah I can't believe my baby is 3!! hows your kids? Miss you tons kelli!!

    ReplyDelete