Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Counting down...

1 week to go, although in my brain I cant help but think any day now. This way of thinking has not been the best for me and this morning I decided to just let it go. The baby will come when she's ready. Now I just have to find some more things to do to keep busy. I have pretty much ran out of ideas for new bows for her hair, but knowing me, I'll be making them until the day she arrives.
One of my best friends threw me a baby shower. It was a lot of fun and I'm so grateful for her and all who helped and attended. I'm so excited to try out all those cute outfits and baby items.
Last week my our friends took Taylor and the kids boating. I decided to stay home and stay near the hospital :) They all had a great time and I also really enjoyed having that quiet time to myself. That is something that is a rare thing for me and although I do prefer to have my family around, I really enjoyed that time.
Well that's our happenings lately. Hopefully the next post will be of our newest addition!

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there Jude! I can't wait to see her. Good luck with everything. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelli, I needed that :) I have been, to say the least, a little emotional lately. I just really want to meet my baby and know she is ok. Love you too, thanks for all your support!

      Delete